As part of our registration procedure, we ask you to confirm in writing on the registration form that that you have read the following essential policies:
- Safeguarding: Our safe-guarding policy explains how we follow government guidelines for safeguarding children, to ensure the safety of all children left in our care.
- Confidentiality: our confidentiality policy details our procedures for ensuring that all information held about you and your child remains confidential and is stored using the correct methods. You may be assured of our total discretion and confidentiality regarding your personal details and your child’s progress.
- Intimate care: this policy outlines how we will carry out any care of that nature.
- Equal Opportunities: At Kings Castle we abide by an equal opportunities policy for staff, parents and children. We treat each child with love, respect, care and equality regardless of race, religion, ability, or gender.
- Behaviour Management: This policy outlines the promotion of positive behaviour through our ‘Golden Rules’, praise and role modelling. Whilst detailing how we deal with in a developmentally appropriate way with any unwanted behaviours.
Our Full Range of Policies
Kings Castle has a complete set of policies available for parents on request.
- Administration of Medicine Policy
- Behaviour Management Policy
- Complaints Policy and Procedure
- Confidentiality Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Hygiene Policy
- Keeping Animals Policy
- Late Collection Policy
- Laundry and Utensils Policy
- Lost Child Policy
- Mobile phone/Cameras policy
- Non Smoking Policy
- Outings / Trips Policy
- Parental Involvement Policy
- Safeguarding Children Policy
- Safety Policy and Practice
- Settling-in Policy and Procedure
- Sick Children Policy
- Special Needs Policy
- Staffing and Employment Policy
- Student Placement Policy