Fees and other charges 2017
|Rates||Under 3’s||Over 3’s|
|Morning Session or Afternoon Session (4 hours per session)||£21.80 per session (£5.45 per hour)||£20.80 per session (£5.20 per hour)|
|Lunch hour 12.00pm – 1.00pm (must be booked in advance)||£5.45 per lunch hour||£5.20 per lunch hour|
|Tea Time Hour 5.00pm – 6.00pm (must be booked in advance)||£5.45 per tea-time hour||£5.20 per tea-time hour|
|Optional 2-course hot lunch (Children can have a packed lunch from home if preferred)||£3.00 per lunch / per day||£3.00 per lunch / per day|
|Additional half-hour 5.00-5.30pm (Must be booked in advance)||£3.50 per half-hour||£3.50 per half-hour|
|All-day rate: 9 hours including lunch hour
from 08.00 – 17.00 (applies to non-funded children only)
|£46.80 per day (£5.20 per hour)||£46.80 per day (£5.20 per hour)|
|Special full-time rate for non-funded children*
(minimum 4 full days per week)
|£44.00 per day (£4.90 per hour)|
|Discounts / other charges / services (information applies to all ages)|
|Registration fee||£50 per child (does not apply to children attending only funded hours)|
|2-course hot lunch (optional)||£3.00 per day – cooked fresh and supplied by Alex’s Good Food. Children may bring their own packed lunch if preferred.|
|Snacks||Healthy snacks are provided throughout the day free of charge.|
|Twinkle Toes Music Group||£2.90 per 40-minute session. Available for all babies and toddlers.|
|Yoga||£2.90 per 40-minute session. For children in Lulworth aged 2 1/2+|
|Sibling discount||We offer a 5% reduction of fees for siblings. Please note that this does not apply to families where both / all children receive funding. The discount applies to the second / third child only and only to the weeks when all the siblings attend.|
|Montessori Education fee||There is an annual fee per child of £10.00 for Montessori Education UK Ltd Accreditation. This only applies to children aged 2 1/2 and above.|
|Early drop-off or late collection charge (i.e. if not pre-booked)||£6.00 per half-hour – this applies if a parent drops their child early or collects their child late without pre-booking. Collection after closing time – a surcharge of £15 per hour or part hour will apply. Minimum charge £15.|
|Educational support / special needs||Educational / special needs support is available on request. Please contact us for details / prices.|
|Sundries||If nappies, wet wipes and creams are not supplied, we may charge 50p per nappy change.|
|Sun cream (April to September inclusive)||From April to September inclusive, parents and carers MUST apply ample sun cream on their child (sufficient for the whole time the child is at nursery). Parents / carers who do not apply adequate sun-cream before school, will be charged £5 per week.|
Early Years funding
- All children aged 3-4 are eligible to receive Early Years funding. This currently provides 15 hours per week of free nursery education if taken during term time only or approximately 11 hours per week if stretched over the full year (51 weeks). Additional hours can be booked and will be charged at our standard rates.
- In addition to current funded hours, from September 2017, the Government will increase the offer of free funded childcare from 15 to 30 hours a week (for up to 38 weeks a year) for eligible working families with children aged 3 and 4.
- The 30 hours of funded childcare can be taken on a “term-time only” basis in which case you can take up to 30 hours per week for 38 weeks per year. The funded childcare can also be “stretched” over the whole year (51 weeks) in which case you can take up to 22 hours per week
- Parents can also pay for additional hours.
- Read more about 30 hours free childcare here: www.dorsetforyou.gov.uk/working-in-childcare/free-early-education-funding/30-hours
- Early Years funding is also available for eligible children aged 2+. For information on eligibility, please ask for details or see: www.gov.uk/free-early-education
- IMPORTANT: please note that all King’s Castle sessions are 4 hours and we cannot register children for shorter sessions. This means for example, that if you currently receive 15 hours of funding and you wish to book 4 sessions per week (16 hours in total), your funding will cover 15 hours and you will be charged the normal rate for 1 hour. If you currently have “stretched funding” giving 11 hours of funding per week and you wish to book 3 sessions per week (12 hours in total), you will be charged the normal rate for 1 hour.
- We accept payment in cash, by cheque, and by online BACS transfer.
- We also accept payment through and a variety of Workplace Voucher Schemes including Busy Bees, Care4, Edenred, Co-op, etc and many more).
- Payment by cheques: Please make cheques payable to Saxonbury Road Ltd. Returned cheques will be charged for at a rate of £25.00. Due to bank charges, we do not accept cheques for less than £15.00.
- Payment by online banking / BACS transfer: Please see below for bank account details. Please ensure that your child’s name and the month is given as a reference.
Bank: Lloyds Bank
Sort code: 30-91-08
Account name: Saxonbury Road Ltd
Account number: 56692268
- Please refer to “Fees and other charges” for details of discounts available.
- Fees for hours booked are fixed and are payable whether your child attends or not.
- We regret that days off due to illness must be paid for as a place has been reserved for your child.
- The nursery is closed for approximately 1 week for Christmas / New Year. In addition to this, all children may take 1 week of holiday (pro rata) without charge. Please note that funded children who take a holiday cannot recoup or carry over their funded hours in other weeks. Children will not be charged for sessions missed during this week. Fees will be charged as normal for any sessions missed due to additional holiday or due to illness, etc. Please notify the nursery of your holiday plans at least 8 weeks in advance.
- Extra sessions are subject to availability. Please contact us to check availability. Extra sessions are usually available in all school holidays.
- Invoices will be sent by email, please provide an email address on the registration form.
- Invoices will be sent out by email one week in advance of the month for which the invoice is due. Please kindly note that all fees will be payable by the first of the month.
- Any adjustments to your invoice such as extra hours will be invoiced separately towards the end of the month.
- If a reminder letter is sent out you will incur a £10.00 charge plus an administration charge of £10 for each week for which the fees are late. Returned cheques will incur an administration charge of £25.
- We may not accept a child at the nursery in the case of late payment.
- Eight weeks’ notice in writing is required should you wish to withdraw your child from the Nursery or if you wish to reduce the number of sessions.
- Fees will be reviewed annually and are subject to change. We will endeavour to give at least 1 months’ notice of any changes in fees when possible.
- Please note that as many details of the 30 hours funded childcare (available for working families from September 2017) are yet to be finalised, we reserve the right to review fees again for September 2017.
We send invoices and other important updates and information by email.
Please ensure that the nursery office has an up-to-date email address for you.